Thursday, March 26, 2009

In order to give myself something to post....

-My new pump should show up sometime today and the girls are quite pleased with this. Milk is coming out easier but the manual really does hurt them after awhile.

-Lost was actually better than I anticipated. Like, a lot better. So I'm happy again.

-A favorite fanfiction of mine has updated 4 times in 2 days. They were updating like 1ce every 2-3 weeks. And it's still really good.

-My mother and I are totally nuts and on Saturday she'll be picking me up at 7am to go to the fairgrounds for another consignment sale, the last of these that I'll be going to probably until May. But there are still yardsales to go to...

-My kid has been happy pretty much all week. We had 1 bad day last week, and some whiney spells so far this morning but really it's like I have my normal, happy, cuddly and intelligent son back. To say that I'm thankful would be an understatement.

-I picked up a lot of stuff at a consignment sale Tuesday, including lots of HS stuff.

-I'm debating taking Paxton to the library or not. He's too old technically, but the teacher and several of the parents say they like it when we come. I'll definitely be going to the gym for tot time though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Megan, just wanted to say hi. I'm here from the a.com forums - JenC there. We've chatted some about our Ethio boys.