Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ooo Ooo Ooo!


Manual pump or no, I'm actually getting somewhere! Seriously, even a few days ago just a drop was enough to send me over the moon, and two was like heaven. Now I'm not only making enough to make a little puddle, now I'm actually getting some into the bottle! Like, a noticeable amount! No it's not nearly enough to feed an infant, but it's certainly a vast improvement.


On another note, I was a dope this afternoon. I told Nik that while the amount wasn't going up exponentially, it did seem to be just about doubling with every pump.
Nik looked at me like I was an idiot. Stupid math major husband...
I also told him we needed to get the carseat out of Paxton's car and move it to his. He laughed at that. I didn't see what was so funny. Have you seen this car lately? The carseat, diaper bag, stroller, extra jackets, blankets, snacks, arts and crafts projects, books, toys, and activity sheets waiting to go? Not to mention the messes of used tissues, dried mud on the floor, numerous dried up flowers, pricklies and mushrooms, and maybe a rock or stick here and there, all of which we had to take with us or else there'd be a major meltdown and then were instantly forgotten. Yeah, honey, it's not my car anymore. I just drive it.

No comments: