Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Little snippets

Dropped off Paxton's preschool registration today. He'll be in the Monkey class. Makes me think of all those debates on forums about the term "monkey" and whether or not it's as bad as the N word. Either way, it's a small and diverse group that has a lot of fun and is used to children with all different sorts of needs and backgrounds. We both can't wait for January
*****
Ambrose has a runny nose. As does Paxton but his doesn't scare me as much. At least all nose goo has so far been clear. Also, he's still wicked cute, even when he does sneeze out boogers.
*****
Paxton has decided that I'm Dora and that's what he calls me. It's somewhat weird.
*****
Last night Nik informed me that he hopes to be placed with baby #3 within the next 2 years. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Though... I think I'd like to at least be in process in 2 years. Still waiting to see whether Viet Nam reopens adoptions to the US :)
*****
Have come to the realization that if our last child comes to us as an infant by the time I'm 32 then when I'm 50 that youngest child will be 18. Hmmmm.... So only 5 more years... Can I squeeze in another 2 or 3?

No comments: