Sunday, February 21, 2010

Well, patooties!

Here I was just thinking to myself "wow, I haven't had a clogged duct in ages!" and then... bam! One on each side no less! Ugh. Hate these! It would be easier if Ambrose were still willing to nurse for hours but now whenever he decides he's done he gives me a "parting shot" in the form of a nip then pulls off. Real sweet, right?

We just got back from a trip to Chapel Hill. My complaints about long, boring weekends where I rarely leave the house left an impression on my sweet husband who decided to actually do something about it. Hooray!

And now it's time to do the laundry. Not so excited about that... but I have a tooooon of diapers to wash, yesterday's laundry still in the dryer to put away, and I soooo need a shower which I'll be able to get somewhere in between.

No comments: