Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

After thinking about it, and talking about it with my husband, I'm going to go ahead and make this blog private, or at least password only.

BUT!

But but but!

I have started a new blog.

The whole point is to protect the identity of my children (not so worried about myself or my husband). So I'm writing under a pseudonym I came up with after lots of fun internal dialogues. This new blog is public and will hopefully stay that way, and pretty much it's going to be the same as this blog only without faces in the pictures or actual first and last names of my children (I'm up to 190 posts, it would be very hard to edit this blog to take those out).

I'll leave this one as public for the time being but pretty soon (in a month or so? Around the new year?) I'll lock it, and with it the full names and faces of my children (which I'll still share on email, on facebook, in person, whatever, just not on a blog with lots of stories about them).

So aaaaanywho, the new blog is: an na mc be an . wo rd pr ess . c om

Just, um, take out the spaces.

Also, I call all children beans. And my maiden name is McKenney. And my middle name is Ann. In case you were wondering where the pseudonym came from. My husband and children are referred to by the first part of their middle name. Just in case you read that and wondered. Cuz, you know, I would wonder...

...

Done babbling now....

....

:-D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed reading your blog and hope to be able to continue. You are an amazing young woman I admire very much!