Wednesday, April 1, 2009

To rent or not to rent...

That is the question.

I decided to give my used Medala Pump In Style a week or so to convince me it works. Well, it's been almost a week and now I'm really going to have to decide if it's worth it to continue with this pump or worth it to rent.

Keeping with the PIS: No more $ spent, it is increasing albeit slowly, I'm used to it and know it doesn't hurt me, I'll likely not rent a hospital grade forever and might just want to make my body accostumed to this.

Renting a Hospital Grade Pump: Supply should build much faster, will probably feel even better, isn't too incredibly expensive, could use to build supply then stop use when PIS is enough or when nursing.

I'm leaning toward renting and wondering if I should just visit the hospital this afternoon to rent. I don't know how this works but I'm assuming I can just show up with a credit card. Maybe I'll nap on it and see what I think with a slightly less fuzzy brain.

No comments: